Register Now
Steerminator

Games I am (and have been for months now) waiting for and looking forward to

On 2/19/2022 at 11:50 AM, Heatman said:

I don't really know but I think that Sifu seems like a good one to wait for and see how good it gets. 

A good friend of mine is going to start playing the game sooner or later because he just purchased it, so I'm going to have something on the game sooner enough. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

A good friend of mine is going to start playing the game sooner or later because he just purchased it, so I'm going to have something on the game sooner enough. 

From every indications, it's something that looks like it's going to be a good game. Have you seen any reviews on the game yet? 

On 2/23/2022 at 7:03 AM, Boblee said:

I have watched Angry Joe's review on the game and it looks entertaining as well as interesting. 

One thing that I love so much about this guy's review is how he always adds humor in all his reviews and it's makes it fun to watch. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

For one to attract customers or people loving what's he/she is doing what's have a selling point, I believe the humor is his selling point. 

Yeah, that's very correct. It's a big part in his reviews and they are working like a charm for him. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

For one to attract customers or people loving what's he/she is doing what's have a selling point, I believe the humor is his selling point. 

If you check out the number of his subscribers, it's definitely going to say a lot about how good them sought out his reviews. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you check out the number of his subscribers, it's definitely going to say a lot about how good them sought out his reviews. 

I think that his subscribers runs in millions. Do you know how much he's making from monetizing his channel? 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've forgotten I have 'The Witcher 3, Marvel's Spider-Man, NBA 2K22, Horizon Zero Dawn for over two months now. I will test few of them soon to keep them warm, and not keeping them dead at the backlog. 

Having the Witcher 3 ported to Switch says a lot how good the game is. I really enjoyed it there.