Jump to content
Register Now
Kane99

Funnest achievement you got in a game?

Recommended Posts

Achievements as in Xbox and Steam achievements or PlayStation trophies. Oftentimes we collect mundane achievements in games, but there are times where an achievement is actually fun to get or achieve. What would you say was your favorite achievement to try and get? 

I think my favorite was from RDR1, when you had to kill a bear with a knife. It was intense, but fun trying to get it. It surprisingly didn't take me too long to do it either. Anyway, what was your favorite achievement to hunt for? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's definitely going to be I Swear I Did It By Mistake! - Lollipop Chainsaw. You get to unlock this achievement by peeing up your character Juliet Starling’s skirt. It's hilarious. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's definitely going to be I Swear I Did It By Mistake! - Lollipop Chainsaw. You get to unlock this achievement by peeing up your character Juliet Starling’s skirt. It's hilarious. 

Wait - what?! No seriously, why have I not heard of this game before because something like that would definitely be controversial. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Wait - what?! No seriously, why have I not heard of this game before because something like that would definitely be controversial. 

It's actually available on Xbox and Playstation 3; released in 2012. Juliet Starling is the main character who's a zombie hunter. 

Lollipop_Chainsaw_Cover_Art.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Well, I don't remember any funniest achievement at this moment. Well, to be frank I don't care that much about the achievements. I only focus on completing missions and objectives. Lol. 😆

Yeah, there are some gamers who are not freaked by game achievements. In fact, they don't even know when they get them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, there are some gamers who are not freaked by game achievements. In fact, they don't even know when they get them. 

Exactly. 😆 I only get some notifications on the lobby that something has been unlocked. And I quickly grab them just to get my notification erased off. Lol, I don't even know what I have accomplished and what I got in the prize. 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Exactly. 😆 I only get some notifications on the lobby that something has been unlocked. And I quickly grab them just to get my notification erased off. Lol, I don't even know what I have accomplished and what I got in the prize. 😆

I wouldn't ever forget my old friend Maxwell, he's just like that when it comes to taking achievements seriously. They don't mean much to him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Empire said:

I got one for watching like 6 straight episodes of House of Cards on Netflix. I was like "that's an achievement?"

I never really enjoyed watching that movie House of Cards. Even though the storyline seems interesting to some people, it didn't click well with me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I never really enjoyed watching that movie House of Cards. Even though the storyline seems interesting to some people, it didn't click well with me. 

Not everyone is a fan, It's not bad and makes me wanted to watch it all 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Empire said:

Not everyone is a fan, It's not bad and makes me wanted to watch it all 🙂

Yeah, that's a fact. It's not possible for all to fan and love one particular movie. Have fun watching mate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...