Register Now
Kane99

Funnest achievement you got in a game?

Achievements as in Xbox and Steam achievements or PlayStation trophies. Oftentimes we collect mundane achievements in games, but there are times where an achievement is actually fun to get or achieve. What would you say was your favorite achievement to try and get? 

I think my favorite was from RDR1, when you had to kill a bear with a knife. It was intense, but fun trying to get it. It surprisingly didn't take me too long to do it either. Anyway, what was your favorite achievement to hunt for? 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's definitely going to be I Swear I Did It By Mistake! - Lollipop Chainsaw. You get to unlock this achievement by peeing up your character Juliet Starling’s skirt. It's hilarious. 

Wait - what?! No seriously, why have I not heard of this game before because something like that would definitely be controversial. 

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Wait - what?! No seriously, why have I not heard of this game before because something like that would definitely be controversial. 

It's actually available on Xbox and Playstation 3; released in 2012. Juliet Starling is the main character who's a zombie hunter. 

Lollipop_Chainsaw_Cover_Art.png

10 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Well, I don't remember any funniest achievement at this moment. Well, to be frank I don't care that much about the achievements. I only focus on completing missions and objectives. Lol. 😆

Yeah, there are some gamers who are not freaked by game achievements. In fact, they don't even know when they get them. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, there are some gamers who are not freaked by game achievements. In fact, they don't even know when they get them. 

Exactly. 😆 I only get some notifications on the lobby that something has been unlocked. And I quickly grab them just to get my notification erased off. Lol, I don't even know what I have accomplished and what I got in the prize. 😆

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Exactly. 😆 I only get some notifications on the lobby that something has been unlocked. And I quickly grab them just to get my notification erased off. Lol, I don't even know what I have accomplished and what I got in the prize. 😆

I wouldn't ever forget my old friend Maxwell, he's just like that when it comes to taking achievements seriously. They don't mean much to him. 

44 minutes ago, Empire said:

I got one for watching like 6 straight episodes of House of Cards on Netflix. I was like "that's an achievement?"

I never really enjoyed watching that movie House of Cards. Even though the storyline seems interesting to some people, it didn't click well with me. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I never really enjoyed watching that movie House of Cards. Even though the storyline seems interesting to some people, it didn't click well with me. 

Not everyone is a fan, It's not bad and makes me wanted to watch it all 🙂