Register Now
killamch89

Google Stadia Shuts Down All First Party Studios and Fires Devs Leaving First Party Titles Unable To Be Fixed

We already knew they shut it down but the ensuing debacle is that they misled their devs when they were about to close studios and now that the studios are closed they can't fix certain first partly titles. What a crapfest by Google. What are your thoughts?

Only a matter of time. An they had recently spent a lot on a fair bit of advertising I was being force-fed through the likes of YouTube etc. It's pathetic really. They've never been able to sustain the quality they claim to have. Terrible from start to finish, and won't be missed.

Seems that it will get worse then better for them. Why do they always get it out of there staff people more then anything else

On 3/5/2021 at 1:28 AM, skyfire said:

To think of it I guess some people in the gaming community must be having a lot of free time to keep on sueing the game companies. It's not bad but just too much time for all the lawsuits. 

Some lawsuits are essential because companies like Google keep making these unrealistic promises and failing to deliver on any of them. They should be sued.

On 3/5/2021 at 7:24 AM, Empire said:

Only a matter of time. An they had recently spent a lot on a fair bit of advertising I was being force-fed through the likes of YouTube etc. It's pathetic really. They've never been able to sustain the quality they claim to have. Terrible from start to finish, and won't be missed.

Seems that it will get worse then better for them. Why do they always get it out of there staff people more then anything else

Have you seen the amount of projects Google has launched in the last 10 years and most of them are currently shut down? The figure is quite staggering to be honest.