Register Now
Kane99

I think it's time for a new Justice League game

We've yet to have a Justice League game that's like an action game in the style of the Arkham games and the recent Spider-Man and Avengers game (but better). I would love to see something like this happen, because I don't know why we haven't gotten a true triple A Justice League game. If they could make it like the Arkham series at the least, I would be happy. 

On 3/8/2021 at 4:09 PM, Syntax said:

I feel like DC Universe Online kind of solves for this, if it had better graphics and more things to do. 

not too sure if they will come out with only a justice league game though 

I kind of disagree - there were some things they did well but Kane is referring to more of an action-based game which will take a lot of proper execution. 

On 2/28/2021 at 6:33 PM, killamch89 said:

Interesting take and the Arkham style gameplay will be good for characters like Batman, Nightwing and Green Arrow because they primarily use stealth-based abilities. Can we really say the same about Flash and others though?

Yeah, if they are able to adopt the Arkham style gameplay for the new Justice League game, it will be blockbuster. 

22 minutes ago, Demon_skeith said:

They would have to omit Super Man from the game, near impossbile to put a invincible person into a game. 

Are you really sure that Superman is 100% invincible? How about the effects of Green kryptonite on him? Also, he's not completely invincible to Lord's Darkseid. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Are you really sure that Superman is 100% invincible? How about the effects of Green kryptonite on him? Also, he's not completely invincible to Lord's Darkseid. 

He is only invincible when Green kryptonite is not nearby. Yeah, there are more other characters that are stronger to him But how come Lord Darkseid gone invincible? 😆

11 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

He is only invincible when Green kryptonite is not nearby. Yeah, there are more other characters that are stronger to him But how come Lord Darkseid gone invincible? 😆

Yeah, it's only the green kryptonite that would give you an edge in beating superman easily and there aren't many characters that can beat Superman ; I only know of Darkseid. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm just going off the fact he doesn't have a decent game to his name and a recent one punch man game has flopped badly. 

3 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

I'm just going off the fact he doesn't have a decent game to his name and a recent one punch man game has flopped badly. 

Seriously, Punch man was really a big disappointment or disaster should I think correctly. 

On 8/5/2021 at 2:47 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, if they are able to adopt the Arkham style gameplay for the new Justice League game, it will be blockbuster. 

I'd totally love that kind of gameplay but anything else and it'll be an absolute flop. Keep in mind that most gamers are very skeptical of superhero games because they normally suck or are average at best.

Just now, killamch89 said:

I'd totally love that kind of gameplay but anything else and it'll be an absolute flop. Keep in mind that most gamers are very skeptical of superhero games because they normally suck or are average at best.

Seriously, it's something that is going to be very thrilling for any gamer Rio) who's into such game genre.