Register Now
Kane99

Green screen suggestions

Do you guys have any green screen suggestions? I could use something like XSplit Vcam that can remove the background for you or replace it with another image, but it adds a logo unless you pay for it. So, I've decided I will instead get myself a green screen to add a background. I figure this way it won't be as choppy, since when using Xsplit vcam, you need really good lighting, otherwise the greenscreen effect is just going to be choppy. So, I'm in need of some new ideas. Any suggestions for green screens? 

I have been looking at green screen myself, yet 100% of the time I do not bother, I mean I do not see a point. I think that most people rather like too see your environment. 

https://www.elgato.com/en/gaming/green-screen For the best of the best. that's clean and easy to setup and put away 🙂 however it's not cheap. But seen people buying simple cheap green cloths and put it up on the wall 🙂 $10 to $20 max. Or paint the wall behind you. 

I have used software based that removed background 😉 if you have a RTX card it's built into the system software, if not still can use it with other software, downside that it users your GPU, too much . 

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

I too think that the green cloth is definitely a good option. And lot cheaper too.

Just get an old broomstick and remove the brash and then you have a long stick to rapp the cloth around 🙂 and pull it down and up when you needed, that's if you have the space and room behinde your chair.