Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Assassin's Creed Netflix Series

Say what? An actual TV series is being planned as Ubisoft is partnering with Netflix. 2022 sounds more realistic when it could come out. I've gotten the Creed fever just in time to be ready for the treat! I don't have Netflix, but when there is a will, there is a way. I will watch it! Will be interesting to see what kind of story they put together. I hope they make it R rated and geared towards a mature audience. Oh please, don't disney the series!!!

https://news.ubisoft.com/en-us/article/5yREt2YYOAO2W8zMmPN0s2/liveaction-assassins-creed-series-coming-to-netflix?isSso=true&refreshStatus=noLoginData

1 hour ago, Empire said:

The fact it’s a series has my hopes up a bit. The fact it’s a Netflix series has me doubting it lasting any longer than 2 seasons.

It all comes down to how true to the game it is for me.

The fact that it's Ubisoft themselves working with Netflix, should keep it true to the game. I'm thinking it will be based on Ezio or a similar character/story. Or they may go with Origins type with the beginnings of the assassins themselves. But they might have each season a separate story, since the game series stretches across a broad timeline from ancient Egypt, Greece, Renaissance, Imperialism, etc. I'm not sure if any of the games go into the 1900's. So we can expect a historic setting.