Register Now
Kane99

Thoughts on Valheim?

What are your thoughts on the game Valheim? I've been seeing it everywhere lately and I was curious to know if it's something worth getting into? I saw a friend of mine play it, and it looks like a lot of fun, but I'm still not sold on it yet. It's currently $20 on early access. I might wait a bit before getting it, but I think I may eventually. 

Trailer below. 

I have 70 hours in this game since I brought it 🙂 I mean I had other people froce me to get it so that I can join them in there world. This is by far one of the best examples of an early access game I've seen in years. The Devs definitely hit the nail on the head by combining aspects of games we love and have grown up with (WoW Nostalgia, Minecraft, Ark, Rust, Starbound too name a few) alongside an amazing soundtrack and an infinite ability to let your imagination run wild. Whether you're a solo player or team up with a bunch of your friends, this game has it all. However, I think one of the coolest things about this game is not what is currently offers, but what it can and will offer in the future.

On 3/4/2021 at 4:35 AM, Patrik said:

For a game that's made by a team of 5 people, it looks more than great actually

No way, that's awesome. Pretty impressive with what they've done. I was watching a friend play this game, and he was fighting this giant, and it looked so cool. I might have to finally pick it up.

On 3/4/2021 at 7:16 AM, Empire said:

I have 70 hours in this game since I brought it 🙂 I mean I had other people froce me to get it so that I can join them in there world. This is by far one of the best examples of an early access game I've seen in years. The Devs definitely hit the nail on the head by combining aspects of games we love and have grown up with (WoW Nostalgia, Minecraft, Ark, Rust, Starbound too name a few) alongside an amazing soundtrack and an infinite ability to let your imagination run wild. Whether you're a solo player or team up with a bunch of your friends, this game has it all. However, I think one of the coolest things about this game is not what is currently offers, but what it can and will offer in the future.

Damn, you're really into this game. Yeah I'm excited to see what the future brings for this game. They already seem to be killing it with the game, so it's interesting to wonder what they can do next. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Damn, you're really into this game. Yeah I'm excited to see what the future brings for this game. They already seem to be killing it with the game, so it's interesting to wonder what they can do next. 

80 hours so far, and still building the amount of hours 😉 The game still has os much to do and offer that I hvae to complete yet 🙂 I mean the building point of view takes most of my time. Great game and so many people have brought the copy LOL

I stream most of it anyway when I can 😉