Register Now
Kane99

Mario Kart Vs. Diddy Kong Racing Vs. Crash Team Racing

Which out of these three racing series do you prefer better? Or any other kart game not mentioned. I know Garfield had a Kart racing game. Hell, you can even include that Burger king kart game that came out years ago. 

What is your favorite kart series? Maybe it's Mario Kart, Diddy Kong Racing, Crash Team Racing or something else. What would you decide? Personally I played more of Mario Kart than any other Kart themed racing game. What would you pick as your favorite kart game if it's not the main three mentioned? 

I havn't really played all of them to the max, if you get what I mean 😉 But if I was just to pick one then it's Mario Kart 🙂 It's known, people have and will play it far more. It's more supported and more available on more devices. That's my thoughts anyway.

As much as I like all three, I'll have to go with Mario Kart simply for the fact that Mario Kart still sticks to its core mechanics and still manages to be an entertaining game especially for multiplayer. Otherwise, I'd rate Crash Team Racing as second because of how whacky and over the top it was which is what made me like Crash Bandicoot games in the first place.

On 3/14/2021 at 3:50 PM, Syntax said:

Crash Team is fun for solo playing, but multiplayer wise or with friends it’s for sure Mario Kart just due to everyone knowing what it is.

I totally agree - it's funny that nobody likes Diddy Kong racing but it may be due to the fact that it's basically a rip-off of Mario Kart.