Register Now
Kane99

Teen/Adult Cartoon Shows that deserve a video game

What are some teen/adult cartoon shows that deserve to get their own video games? If you're wondering, I view something like The Simpsons as Teen, and something like South Park Adult. But, I would also tie in Family Guy and American Dad somewhere in the middle. We already got a game for Family Guy, and multiple games for South Park. I would love to see an American Dad game, but not sure what they'd do there. 

Rick and Morty has already gotten games, but I wouldn't mind a more platformer like Rick and Morty game, something similar to The SImpsons Game or even that Family Guy game. 

Other cartoons teen/adult rated, that I'd like to see get a video game are; Bob's Burgers (not sure how it'd work, but I'd love it), Aqua Teen Hunger Force (I feel like they already did one), Another Beavis and Butthead, and maybe Archer. I could see Archer being a fun game. 

6 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Is there an Archer? They could do all sorts of action/adventure with that. It would fit into the adult category. 

I don't think there is yet a game based on the Archer series. I would love to see a game based around it though, as I could see it actually working. They could mix in some stealth, in first person, have some shooting mechanics and so on. 

I have Beavis & Butthead on Sega and SNES. Family Guy Back To The Multiverse on PS3. South Park on N64. And I came across a copy of Simpsons Hit & Run on PS2 the other day that I didn't know I had. To me an American Dad game would fit in nicely. Play as Hayley and hunt down her dad's buddies at the CIA ending up with a final boss fight against Bullock and Stan. She wins and the republiKKKlan party is destroyed and disbanded, everyone is finally a loyal Democrat, and the world is saved. That's a game I would play the hell out of.

Codename Kids Next Door should get a proper game. That show had a lot of potential with all the unique characters - you could make some unique weapons from everyday items just like in the show and some cool vehicles. Another one is Dexter's Laboratory with him being a genius you can make all kinds of futuristic technology include robots and take on Mandark.

On 3/6/2021 at 2:06 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Is there an Archer? They could do all sorts of action/adventure with that. It would fit into the adult category. 

Seriously Archer series do deserve to have a release in video game. It's definitely going to be fun having either first person or third person shooting mode. 

On 3/7/2021 at 4:00 AM, killamch89 said:

Codename Kids Next Door should get a proper game. That show had a lot of potential with all the unique characters - you could make some unique weapons from everyday items just like in the show and some cool vehicles. Another one is Dexter's Laboratory with him being a genius you can make all kinds of futuristic technology include robots and take on Mandark.

How did I ever forget about Dexter's Laboratory with his sister Didi 😂. That cartoon made my childhood awesome. 

27 minutes ago, Heatman said:

How did I ever forget about Dexter's Laboratory with his sister Didi 😂. That cartoon made my childhood awesome. 

Yeah - it was hilarous and his rival Mandark lol. His laughter was so bizarre that I literally burst into tears when I hear him laugh.

6 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

I actually think King of the Hill could have a video game.  You could have levels where Dale Gribble gets arrested, or Bobby slaps a slushie cup out of another kid's hands, I'm not going to say the possibilities are endless, but they are there.

Well Beavis and Butthead also had a video game but I wouldn't mind a more modern one but King Of The Hill was show on Sunday nights on Fox.

23 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - it was hilarous and his rival Mandark lol. His laughter was so bizarre that I literally burst into tears when I hear him laugh.

Seriously, it's a good old days from the cartoon network channel back then. There were so many cartoons then that are more fun like the crazy dog.