Register Now
Kane99

Will the Switch ever get more triple A titles?

Games like Madden, Call of Duty, Battlefield and a few others haven't graced a Nintendo console in years. But, with there possibly being a 4K Switch coming soon, it got me thinking. Will companies start to push triple A games to the Switch? I would love for Nintendo to get some love. Even so, they probably don't even need these triple A games, especially with all of their exclusives. But it would be nice to see them get some of those titles. 

What do you guys think? Would you like to see more triple A games landing on the Switch? 

Probably a few more but as devs move onto next gen, expect less. Could be a chance they make a few games specifically for Switch I guess. Any port of a game designed for ps5 and xbox won't play well and the load times will be crap for Switch.

It's hard to say because Call Of Duty and Battlefield are known for some pretty graphic moments and Nintendo tends to hate games like that on their platform. All you have do is take note of the games that they choose to omit from their platform and you can already make a calculated guess - RDR 2, GTA V and others.

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

A lot of new switch titles are pretty much good. I'd say they may not be the AAA titles but they are good enough so far. I think with switch we just have to wait till better studios get the way to the store. 

What I find ridiculous with Nintendo is there insistence on banning games like Mortal Kombat, GTA, RDR and others from their platform because they're "too violent" but you have others that for some reason get the exemption. Why isn't there one specific standard?

Well I wont blame them it's the various unions and the modern ultra touch feely people attacking them gender, violence, guns and what not. Sometimes business has to adjust. The moment these game companies become anonymous and accept crypto is the moment things get real and become unbannable.