Register Now
Kane99

What characters would you like to see in Smash Bros?

More characters are coming out for Smash Bros. on the Switch, and it made me wonder, what characters have not yet been featured in Smash? Maybe a Nintendo character from the past. I figure most Nintendo characters are featured already. Is anyone missing from Nintendo's side? 

Didn't they add Banjo and Kazooie at some point? If not, I think it'd be cool if Microsoft were to let that happen. What are some characters you'd like to see included? 

I kind of want to see more Pokemon! I guess there are already quite a few in the Smash Bros series but I feel like with so many Pokemon in the world there are so many opportunities for some cool things. 

I haven't played Smash Bros in so long even though I have the game and have had it pretty much since it was released. Absolutely love the game if I am honest and it makes for a lot of hours of fun. In terms of what character I would love to see in the Smash Bros game I honestly do not know. There are already so many awesome characters in the game and I know myself that new characters have been released since the last time I played it so I would have to catch up on who is now in the game before I was to make a choice on who I would love to see in the game that isn't already.

On 12/9/2022 at 6:08 AM, Shortie said:

I haven't played Smash Bros in so long even though I have the game and have had it pretty much since it was released. Absolutely love the game if I am honest and it makes for a lot of hours of fun. In terms of what character I would love to see in the Smash Bros game I honestly do not know. There are already so many awesome characters in the game and I know myself that new characters have been released since the last time I played it so I would have to catch up on who is now in the game before I was to make a choice on who I would love to see in the game that isn't already.

Smash Ultimate has a lot of characters from Nintendo games dating back to the 80's that some of us have only heard of as well as characters from other franchises like Metal Gear, Final Fantasy, Xenoblade and Tekken. The best part is that every single character feels really unique.