Register Now
Kane99

PC Modder creates fully functioning water cooled PlayStation 5

OMG this is sexy! 😍

watercooled-PS5-1-e1615129082353-1024x691.jpg

This PC modder custom build a PS5 that is water cooled. Check our more images of the build here - Video Games Chronicle and watch the video of the build below. I wish I had the money and the skills to make stuff like this. Almost looks like it could be made into a fish tank lol. 

34 minutes ago, Empire said:

Sounds like he was bored wanted to great the best gaming experience with high FPS in all games that keeps things as cool as it can be 😛 Then again how much that cost? 

I can only imagine, but it's gotta be up there in the thousands at least. Considering the PS5 alone is $500 right? I imagine the rest of the parts and system would cost another $500, if not more. 

On 3/9/2021 at 12:16 PM, Empire said:

Sounds like he was bored wanted to great the best gaming experience with high FPS in all games that keeps things as cool as it can be 😛 Then again how much that cost? 

He went full beast mode on this thing. Only PC modders you'd see come up with stuff like this...

On 3/9/2021 at 12:05 PM, Patrik said:

this looks pretty awesome! there is a similar (but larger) case for PC's that can be bought like that as well

I think he somewhat wanted to retain the PS5's form factor as much as possible that's probably why he stuck with it.

I'm not honestly a fan of that because it honestly is too much going on and looks like it's trying to strive to be a custom built gaming computer design. If I am going to spend quite a bit of money on something with attention to design, it would be spent on a computer. 

3 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

Looks a little better than the current PS5, has a more ailen look to it. 

Yeah, seriously it looks very cool as well sophisticated at the same time. But I bet the only challenge some people might have would be to cost of it.