Register Now
Kane99

Games we're still waiting for

What are some games that were announced years ago, but have yet to be released? Watchmojo put out a top 10 list of games that were once announced, but have either gone dark, or nothing new has happened since. Watch it below. What games on the list do you remember? I remember a few, but some of them I have completely forgot about. Like the Skull and Bones game that's coming from Ubisoft. I thought System Shock was being rebooted though. But yeah, Dying Light 2 and Beyond Good and Evil 2 are the ones I'm most interested in. 

On 3/9/2021 at 10:36 AM, The Blackangel said:

Ok that fucking pig creeped me the hell out.

lol same - you just know when a pig has had too much steroids.

On 3/9/2021 at 11:38 AM, Empire said:

Dying Light 2 Leads Narrative Designer Chris Avalone got removed from the project because of the False accusations of sexual harassment/assault ended up leaving he didn't quit truth be told.

At the rate their going, every one would have left before Dying Light 2 ever gets released.

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

Any chance left 4 dead ever comes back with some new game. Not remake but new game. 

No, their developers has started to work on another title which has some of the mechanics of Left4dead in it. That probably won't happen for a good few years at least.

On 3/12/2021 at 10:21 AM, skyfire said:

so yeah that means the Left 4 dead is going to be in same league of the half life now. no new game for both of those series as well. 

Maybe. Maybe not - who knows? It depends on the success of this new game. If it's well received then they might just stick with it but if it tanks, they may go back to the left 4 dead franchise. Personally, I'd like a left 4 dead game in addition to this new franchise.

Those who love action packed games will surely find the skull and bones a hit. It reminded me the movie Pirates of the Caribbean. We have to wait a little longer for this, as it is going to be released in April 2022, which is almost a year from now.

Dying Light 2 should be one of the best games to get when it come out. Definitely eager to try that out.

Other games I am looking forward to is Halo 6 Infinite and the new Call of Duty that's after cold war. Cold War is a good game but it gets boring at times and I thought Modern Warfare was better so I am intrigued by the thought of a brand new one for the Series X just as those are for the PS4. Should be interesting.