Register Now
Kane99

Games we're still waiting for

On 7/2/2021 at 2:52 PM, TopSilver said:

Dying Light 2 should be one of the best games to get when it come out. Definitely eager to try that out.

Other games I am looking forward to is Halo 6 Infinite and the new Call of Duty that's after cold war. Cold War is a good game but it gets boring at times and I thought Modern Warfare was better so I am intrigued by the thought of a brand new one for the Series X just as those are for the PS4. Should be interesting.

They claim that it's officially coming out later this year but they've been saying the same thing about Dying Light FOR YEARS so I'm not holding my breath.

On 9/19/2021 at 1:42 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I am anticipating the release of FIFA 22 which will present me with the option of lining up with the front trio of PSG players in 'messi, Kylian mbappe, Neymar Jr, Lol. I don't play lots of soccer game series but this year version FIFA will attract lots of gamers. 

Seriously - there is definitely going to be so many switch up they are going to do with the game based on the kind of crazy transfer the world of football experienced this season. 

On 9/20/2021 at 10:06 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously - there is definitely going to be so many switch up they are going to do with the game based on the kind of crazy transfer the world of football experienced this season. 

Yeah, their are lots of marquee signing that came up via reality game football, I believe those names we are going to see in the new FIFA video game FIFA 22. 

On 10/4/2021 at 8:52 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, their are lots of marquee signing that came up via reality game football, I believe those names we are going to see in the new FIFA video game FIFA 22. 

Yeah - it's something that's going to make the FIFA 22 be very interesting for a lot of FIFA fans. Personally, I'm looking forward to playing CR7 once again in Manchester United team. 

On 10/6/2021 at 9:24 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's something that's going to make the FIFA 22 be very interesting for a lot of FIFA fans. Personally, I'm looking forward to playing CR7 once again in Manchester United team. 

That's intriguing indeed. You can get the game rolling in your PS4 console because it is now officially released. Get going with your favourite team and player, and I'll get going with my favourite team 'PSG and player 'L Messi.