Register Now
The Blackangel

Raid Shadow Legends

Has anyone played this? I see it as a sponsor of some of the channels I subscribe to on YouTube a lot, and it looks intriguing. I haven't gone for it yet, because I don't know more about it than what the YouTuber says when they talk about it in their video, so I don't know if it's just a decorative microtransaction, or if it's a mobile Warcraft, or what the hell it is. Does it require a paid subscription is another question I have and can't find a satisfactory answer to.

Can anyone help me out here?

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

P2W?

I'm assuming that means Pay To Win? I'm not familiar wit the acronym.

Yeah - it means you have to spend a bunch of money to have any chance of being a top-ranking player in the game. In other words, it's not dependent on skill, it depends on how deep your pockets are.

On 3/10/2021 at 7:19 PM, Syntax said:

I also keep seeing it as a sponsor to many channels - but I feel like a majority of the time a game is heavily sponsored like this is tends to have heavy micro transactions which kinda suck.

It's one of the ways that they make money off from the game and there is nothing that is wrong with it. I'm actually in support of it. They need the money.