Register Now
DylanC

10 Easy Platinum Trophies You Can Actually Have Fun Earning

I say it can be very impoertant depending on the game, I mean in Valheim  you have to get heads trophies 😛 then again that's that game. But like I said depends on the game to the point that yes it can be a wast or not. I mean it's like achievements, some want it, others do not care and see it's pointless. 

8 hours ago, Empire said:

I say it can be very impoertant depending on the game, I mean in Valheim  you have to get heads trophies 😛 then again that's that game. But like I said depends on the game to the point that yes it can be a wast or not. I mean it's like achievements, some want it, others do not care and see it's pointless. 

All platinums are pretty different, yeah. Oh, and I do think achievements are cool too. I quite like getting trophies and cheevs.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It really depends on the game - In some games those trophies may vital to your progression while in others, it serves as more of an afterthought. I don't mind achievements at all but I primarily play games to enjoy the experience nowadays.

Yeah, I can see myself going that way one day. These days, I sometimes look at a trophy list before playing the game, which is probably not a great thing due to spoilers etc. That said, if a game is really good and doesn’t have trophies, I still would happily play it. It just depends from game to game.

Edited by DylanC

1 hour ago, DylanC said:

Yeah, I can see myself going that way one day. These days, I sometimes look at a trophy list before playing the game, which is probably not a great thing due to spoilers etc. That said, if a game is really good and doesn’t have trophies, I still would happily play it. It just depends from game to game.

I do remember you told us of your obsession with trophies when you were younger and many gamers like different aspects of games so I can't knock it because I was like that once.

On 3/10/2021 at 11:39 AM, DylanC said:

Anyone else here a big fan of trophies? Or do you think they're a waste of time? https://twinfinite.net/2021/03/10-easy-platinum-trophies-you-can-actually-have-fun-earning/

I'm actually a very good collector. It adds to my pride while gaming. Missing out on any trophy makes me feel uncomfortable. It's a great achievement for me.