Register Now
Kane99

GTA: Underground (San Andreas Mod that includes maps from various Rockstar Games)

I just read an article from DSOGaming that mentions an update to a San Andreas mod on PC, where it combines maps from GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, Manhunt, Manhunt 2, and Bully. I think I'm going to have to pick up San Andreas and try this mod out. 

Anyway, from the article above, I thought it was a new mod, but it's been around since 2015. Noice! I think I'm going to get SA on PC now. 😄 

That would be pretty cool. Bully was a legit cool game and it’s whole gameplay concept was so different, but would be priceless to walk around on that map and see if everything functions or if it’s just the design aspect that is being ported/modded over

Cool to see they are keeping the game alive, even with online 🙂 I wish that they made a mod that big for GTAV so that the grphics is going to be far better and better performance. 

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

GTA IV

Even that is dead LOL Most can't get it to run on Windows 10 with mods 

On 3/11/2021 at 8:29 PM, killamch89 said:

Well, there's always GTA V and it's pretty cheap now so he can add mods to that.

1800 hours in FIveM and own three copies of the game, 😛 So I know all bout that even from the days of GTAIV

I do not play much of that anyway, ever since I got into flight sims

I can't lie, that sounds hella cool. Like you though, I'm surprised to hear that's been out for a good few years now, I've never heard of it at all! Being able to 'GTA' my way around the Bully map will be amazing though, I've always loved the Bully game. Really hoping that get around to making a sequel sometime soon, even a remastered Bully would be brilliant. San Andreas is still my top GTA game though, I'd love GTA SA remapped to GTA V's style/graphics. Would be amazing.