Register Now
Kane99

Do you still have some of your old demo discs?

14 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, personally I found it so important that's why I'll be worried if I don't see the demo first before the official type. Like now I'm expecting to see EA launching FIFA 22 demo sooner this month. 

It's definitely going to be out soon. What's even the release date for the FIFA 22? 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

EA announcement it's launch in October 1, 2021. The FIFA 22 demo is already out, 15th of this month. I am anticipating the grand release of FIFA 22. 

I'm sure that you have already explored the demo already. How do you see it? 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, personally I found it so important that's why I'll be worried if I don't see the demo first before the official type. Like now I'm expecting to see EA launching FIFA 22 demo sooner this month. 

If you want to know what FIFA 22 is going to be like, just go to a local game store and pick up any copy of FIFA from the bargain bin that's under 20 years old.

16 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

If you want to know what FIFA 22 is going to be like, just go to a local game store and pick up any copy of FIFA from the bargain bin that's under 20 years old.

You wouldn't be wrong at all - most of the "revolutionary" features in Fifa 22 are features that were available 20 years ago.

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

EA announcement it's launch in October 1, 2021. The FIFA 22 demo is already out, 15th of this month. I am anticipating the grand release of FIFA 22. 

I admit I'm ignorant of the FIFA series, haven't played a FIFA title since I think the PS2, and even then I was hardly an avid fan, just played with friends every now and then. Even so, and with all due respect, I can't wrap my round how anyone can be excited for this. Why look forward to same game as last year? Why look forward to having all the progress you made in FUT being reversed so that they can exploit you all over again? I don't get it.

1 hour ago, Shagger said:

I admit I'm ignorant of the FIFA series, haven't played a FIFA title since I think the PS2, and even then I was hardly an avid fan, just played with friends every now and then. Even so, and with all due respect, I can't wrap my round how anyone can be excited for this. Why look forward to same game as last year? Why look forward to having all the progress you made in FUT being reversed so that they can exploit you all over again? I don't get it.

I understand what you mean, FIFA game series doesn't improve fantastically in its gameplay. Some users say it's same, year after year, but at least some features are introduced every season. Like the UCL, UEL, the FUT was rebranded, more stadia where added, and the gameplay is partially improved, not like before where it's unrealistic like cartoons all over the pitch. 

You know everyone is in for the money, EA FIFA improve the FUT add items in the shop where gamers can purchase player cards, kits, amours and other items to have better game time around the 'ultimate team journey. 

I've been playing FIFA since 06 season, I enjoy having all the teams being licensed, with real kits, appearance, and stadia, even the league and cup competitions too, are licensed. Currently I'm playing FIFA on PC, and on PS4. 

14 hours ago, Shagger said:

What you meant to say was what "revolutionary" feature did they re-add that was in a previous Fifa game but was removed for some weird reason. I heard Pro Clubs was getting an "upgrade" but so far the only notable thing is that they gave you the ability to create female players in Pro Clubs...Very big upgrade if you ask me (sarcasm).

On 9/22/2021 at 9:23 PM, killamch89 said:

What you meant to say was what "revolutionary" feature did they re-add that was in a previous Fifa game but was removed for some weird reason. I heard Pro Clubs was getting an "upgrade" but so far the only notable thing is that they gave you the ability to create female players in Pro Clubs...Very big upgrade if you ask me (sarcasm).

Some gamers really have a thing against female players or characters in some certain games which is something that's very odd to me. There is absolutely nothing wrong with female characters. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers really have a thing against female players or characters in some certain games which is something that's very odd to me. There is absolutely nothing wrong with female characters. 

It shouldn't be listed as a feature though...Most of us don't even really care as there have been female characters in other game modes for years. This is literally just them adding it to Pro Clubs...

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It shouldn't be listed as a feature though...Most of us don't even really care as there have been female characters in other game modes for years. This is literally just them adding it to Pro Clubs...

Yeah - I'm very open to having it in Pro Clubs, as there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't buy demo disc, I wait for the official release of any game that have trended for long. What I do is watch the trailer online. 

If it's what works for you, then I don't really see any reason why you should have any needs for another option.