Register Now
Kane99

Do you still have some of your old demo discs?

13 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If it's what works for you, then I don't really see any reason why you should have any needs for another option. 

Yeah, for now their is no need for  options, apart from watching the trailer. Maybe in the future I can seize different option if need arise. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, for now their is no need for  options, apart from watching the trailer. Maybe in the future I can seize different option if need arise. 

There is absolutely nothing wrong with going on with that. I also make use of trailers too when it's necessary for me. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with going on with that. I also make use of trailers too when it's necessary for me. 

Yes, their is nothing wrong when it comes to exploring the better options, in order to money and time. Watching trailers gives me the best option to choose the best games to play and reduce the spending spree of buying demo games. 

27 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, their is nothing wrong when it comes to exploring the better options, in order to money and time. Watching trailers gives me the best option to choose the best games to play and reduce the spending spree of buying demo games. 

Yeah - the trailers gives you an insight to what you are most likely to expect in the game before getting the game. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - the trailers gives you an insight to what you are most likely to expect in the game before getting the game. 

Yes, just like the demo gives you insight how the next game gonna be, exactly the same with the way trailer offers you. 

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

In recent years, trailers have been used more as a marketing tool than actually representing what is really in their games.

Yeah - And it's quite effective when it's used in the right way presenting a good detail about the game. 

On 9/28/2021 at 2:21 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - And it's quite effective when it's used in the right way presenting a good detail about the game. 

The problem is that it isn't being used in the correct fashion anymore so they can no longer be used as a reliable source of what the game will actually be like. Think Alien: Colonial Marines - what they presented in the trailers is completely different than what we got.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The problem is that it isn't being used in the correct fashion anymore so they can no longer be used as a reliable source of what the game will actually be like. Think Alien: Colonial Marines - what they presented in the trailers is completely different than what we got.

Yeah - it's actually what some of these gaming companies do with their trailers with misinformation just to sell their games. 

On 10/4/2021 at 6:54 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Gaming companies are simply making money via two different ways, via the demo sales and the official release. They are truly multi billion gaming companies especially Konami and EA. 

Well, they have come a very long way in making their gaming companies what it is in the world today, so making profits is inevitable. 

On 10/6/2021 at 9:50 AM, Heatman said:

Well, they have come a very long way in making their gaming companies what it is in the world today, so making profits is inevitable. 

Profits will always come by no matter what. They've already established themselves so high in the gaming industry, that's why they'll make huge money selling their video games.