Register Now
killamch89

Bethesda Is Officially Part Of Xbox Studios

On 3/17/2021 at 4:52 AM, killamch89 said:

I'm surprised they haven't fired Todd "it just works" Howard as yet - He's one of the main reasons why Bethesda had to get bought out by Xbox. I think it's a good deal as well but Todd is a very dishonest guy.

I agree with you

On 3/19/2021 at 6:15 AM, Rekynnnanl said:

I agree with you

It's true though - he always makes these outlandish promises and hardly delivers. I just think it's best for Bethesda's image going forward to hire someone with more integrity.

On 3/19/2021 at 3:02 PM, skyfire said:

I think it'd be interesting some of the new exclusives bethesda makes for the platforms. I mean apart from the HALO they need to bring out something that can make platform worth exciting. 

I wonder if they'll come up with any new series for the Microsoft platform?

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I wonder if they'll come up with any new series for the Microsoft platform?

That's my speculation is too. some powerful studio purchase like this deserves a title that is special for the xbox. And they need to do this to stay competitive. 

On 3/21/2021 at 2:34 PM, skyfire said:

That's my speculation is too. some powerful studio purchase like this deserves a title that is special for the xbox. And they need to do this to stay competitive. 

That's a great point actually because it has been sometime since Bethesda has created a brand new IP. I just hope it's just a ripoff of any of their current franchises and is something totally unique insted.

On 3/23/2021 at 2:01 AM, killamch89 said:

That's a great point actually because it has been sometime since Bethesda has created a brand new IP. I just hope it's just a ripoff of any of their current franchises and is something totally unique insted.

They making something new or making something tangent storylines or new characters like the Resident evil franchise like stuff if they do it in thier own ecosystem would be good too.