Register Now
killamch89

Acer Rog Phone 5 - The Most Powerful Phone In Existence With 18GB Of RAM!

On 3/21/2022 at 6:58 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah and having a good RAM is definitely a benefit. I think a lot of gamers want that especially during the streaming.

It's the number one thing that I look out for any smartphone that I'm going to get, then battery next. 

On 2/18/2022 at 9:33 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah ROG is expensive but if you are game streamer or the reviewer then its kind of helps to have such phone.

A game streamer is expected to have made a lot of money that buying this type of game won't be a big deal to them. So, it is worth it to me since you get value for money.

3 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

A game streamer is expected to have made a lot of money that buying this type of game won't be a big deal to them. So, it is worth it to me since you get value for money.

When it's for fun, you're not expecting the streamer to spend too much on them but if it's for professional use, then it's important. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

When it's for fun, you're not expecting the streamer to spend too much on them but if it's for professional use, then it's important. 

I am talking about professional streamers that got all at stake in terms of gathering data that they need for their work. They have got to use the best devices that they can use to stream those games. 

17 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

I am talking about professional streamers that got all at stake in terms of gathering data that they need for their work. They have got to use the best devices that they can use to stream those games. 

When it's their professional job, they do have to put more into it because they have a wining target 🎯 already with the money involved. 

On 3/24/2022 at 10:38 AM, Knight Barida said:

Yeah. most of the twitch and the youtuber streamers earn good amount with that. I know for sure because I have seen many of them getting plenty of tips on streams.

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah. most of the twitch and the youtuber streamers earn good amount with that. I know for sure because I have seen many of them getting plenty of tips on streams.

They are doing incredibly well for the gaming industry and community, so it's not surprising they are going to be living big. 

56 minutes ago, skyfire said:

yes the models like these make and build the industry. I hope that more game developers move to the android and that would help the users too.

A lot of gaming companies are moving towards the direction of mobile gaming right now because of how it's becoming a popular trend now.