Register Now
The Blackangel

RepubliKKKlans in 43 States Propose 250+ Bills to Restrict Voting Rights—Georgia Leads the Way

In Georgia, republicans pass bill to restrict voting while a black lawmaker was arrested for knocking on the door while they were signing the bill into law. She now faces 2 felony charges which are the same charges people face for the capital attack which led to destruction of property and death.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/25/politics/georgia-state-representative-arrested-governor-office/index.html

Racist, criminal, bigoted, entitled, fraudulent, prejudice, should I keep going? They are making it so they can throw ballots in the trash if they don't agree. The only ballots that will be cast in Georgia now will be the ones for republiKKKlans. All Democrat votes will be thrown away, run through a shredder, and/or simply burned in a barrel except for a few so they can make the claim that it was a "fair" election. Democrats are under attack. We need a strong alliance to fight back, and we fucking need it now.

"empowers state officials to take over local elections boards"

That's one of the things in the bill that was passed.

6 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

All Democrat votes will be thrown away, run through a shredder, and/or simply burned in a barrel

Yep, we should be seeing lots of trucks with shredder machines around election time. 

There will be a lot of their nazi soldiers going around and making vague but clear threats to all the Democrats they can find, warning them not to vote. "Bad things can happen." And their nazi tactics will unfortunately work on a lot of them. They will be too scared to vote, so they stay home. The ones that tell the nazis to fuck off, will have to deal with things that can't be traced to anyone specific, so they will be shit out of luck. Security systems are useless, because since everyone is wearing a mask, you can't really se much of the face. And spray paint over a camera will stop that shit.

Kill them. I want the entire republiKKKlan party dead.

You are right. They did that last election. They knew who was a registered democrat and sent them death threats to their home if they voted. They also sent phone messages lying to blacks and hispanics about all kinds of things so that they wouldn't go vote. Some of the perpetrators got arrested, but that was after thousands were already affected. 

I have Hispanic family, and they were scared to death to vote in the election. The Hispanic and black community here had been getting threats to not even show their faces on election day. So I drove them to their polling place, and went in with them, armed. Afterwards, I drove around town taking twists and turns to make sure no one was following us, and then took them home. I stayed with them for the majority of the day, and nothing happened. The sight of a gun on my hip and the pentagram on my back window was possibly what scared them off.

7 hours ago, Jayson said:

Yeah, but Democrats have caused so much crime by allowing family breakdown.  This breeds crime and creates the situation where many can't vote - because of criminal records.  It's something to think about.

How - exactly - have Democrats caused crime? We're not inciting domestic terrorist attacks. We're not committing nation wide voter fraud. We're not going door to door violating people's rights to find out who they voted for and then threatening the opposition to not vote. We're not killing people in the name of our golden calf.

What we are doing is proposing bills that would make this country jump ahead into a new age. Bills that will ultimately fail because prior to Biden being sworn in, the entire republiKKKlan party announced that they would reject anything and everything the Democrats proposed, no matter what it was.

Yeah, we're causing crime all over.🙄

Edited by The Blackangel

15 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

How - exactly - have Democrats caused crime? We're not inciting domestic terrorist attacks. We're not committing nation wide voter fraud. We're not going door to door violating people's rights to find out who they voted for and then threatening the opposition to not vote. We're not killing people in the name of our golden calf.

What we are doing is proposing bills that would make this country jump ahead into a new age. Bills that will ultimately fail because prior to Biden being sworn in, the entire republiKKKlan party announced that they would reject anything and everything the Democrats proposed, no matter what it was.

Yeah, we're causing crime all over.🙄

The inflation and gas prices are outrageous with Biden.  How can people say Biden is for poor people?   

Anyway, about crime, I'm just saying that there isn't a strong incentive for families "to provide" with too much government assistance and this leads to one-parent homes which spring out kids who are messed up.

8 hours ago, Jayson said:

The inflation and gas prices are outrageous with Biden.

I'm only going to respond to this.

Where do you get that Biden is responsible for gas prices? No president, regardless of party, has any control over the price of gas. It's not something they can control. They can't pass laws of any kind that would affect the prices. It's not something within their power. If they could, then they could limit the price on everything. They could make brand new homes and cars be required to sell for $1.00 in that instance. It's the oil drillers that control the price of gas. They are importing it from offshore oil rigs, and places like the middle east. To cover their costs, they have to sell it higher, which in turn raises the price of gas. And Biden isn't the only president that gas has been high under. Many republiKKKlans have jacked up the price as well.