Register Now
DanielStone

Can games be downloaded on nintendo switch?

Hi everybody,

The current video game is an indispensable thing in today's life, it is a very developed industry, attracting a lot of people. In which, the highlight is esports games. I am wondering if the esports games can be downloaded on the Nintendo switch? If not, where to download? Can you show me if you know?

Thanks very much.

On 3/13/2021 at 6:44 PM, Shagger said:

Welcoming to VGR.

‎Đó là một câu hỏi khó trả lời chắc chắn khi bạn không tham khảo một trò chơi cụ thể, nhưng điều tôi có thể đề xuất là đăng nhập vào Nintendo eShop trên bảng điều khiển Switch của bạn và xem những gì có sẵn. Tôi đã tìm thấy điều này hơi cũ (2018) hình thức bài viết ‎‎Elecspo có‎‎ thể giúp đỡ.‎

Thanks for your comment, I will try it

You will lose the ability to play them if you delete that account. They can only be played in a Switch at a time, meaning the guy doesn't have another, perhaps he isn't going to get another, if that's the case keep it and play with those games, otherwise they'll lost

5 hours ago, Shole said:

I think it's impossible without an account. Which is dumb and good for Nintendo, as they force you to use their store.

It's the same thing on any console. Of course you need an account to buy and download games. It's also the same on PC, the only difference is that there's a number of storefronts to buy games from, but you still need an account for each one you use.

On 7/13/2021 at 12:57 PM, Shagger said:

It's the same thing on any console. Of course you need an account to buy and download games. It's also the same on PC, the only difference is that there's a number of storefronts to buy games from, but you still need an account for each one you use.

Exactly - The account is what gives you access to having these games that are available for download and purchase. Without one, it's completely impossible to do anything. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I believe every console device has an e-shop where you'll pick out some items, video games for installation. If you don't want to buy from the offline store you can simply download from the online-shop for games. 

Yeah - it's actually how it is and before you can get those downloads, you must have an account already to do it with. 

On 9/29/2021 at 9:03 AM, Justin11 said:

Downloading from stores at times is a better option when you don't have enough to buy the CD ROM. 

Personally, I don't really have any kind of problem with making use of either options in getting these kind of games. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I don't really have any kind of problem with making use of either options in getting these kind of games. 

It's preferably too, I'm simply considering the one that is quite cheaper. Even though they have their own limitations, they are still okay. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

It's preferably too, I'm simply considering the one that is quite cheaper. Even though they have their own limitations, they are still okay. 

Yeah - As long as they offer the gamers the satisfaction they are after for getting the games is what matters most. 

On 10/1/2021 at 3:07 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - As long as they offer the gamers the satisfaction they are after for getting the games is what matters most. 

That's exactly. I am simply in for the satisfaction and not for the name. When the video game satisfy me alot I don't mind upgrading it when the option surfaces for upgrade at least once in six months.