Register Now
StaceyPowers

Game aesthetics that grew on you

On 3/16/2021 at 10:17 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Are there any games where initially you disliked the aesthetics, but later they grew on you? For me, Mass Effect is in this category.

It's always going to be Final Fantasy for me with Final Fantasy 7 remake on top of the chart 📊 for me. 

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

What did you dislike about FF 7 remake's aesthetics. It was way better than the original...

I meant that I didn't like the FF7 aesthetics initially but later did. On the other hand, FF7 remake aesthetics is on top of the chart of the ones I loved at first sight. 

16 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I don't know that the aesthetics ever grew on me, but NASCAR '99.  The gameplay was real good, except for the fact that you have to brake for the corners at Talladega, which you wouldn't have to do in real life.  All in all I like the game.

I didn't get to play NASCAR '99 that much but the little time I played it from what I remembered about its aesthetics, it should be at least 60% good. 

18 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

The real dark and horror like games, couldn't get behind them growing up but I seem to be able to play them at least now. 

Seriously, don't we all get a little afraid of such games when we were younger? It happened to me countless times and I can't go into dark rooms alone.