Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most annoying enemies in video games

O'Driscolls and Lemoyne Raiders. There's literally an infinite supply of them, so you're never going to kill the whole gang. But god damn, are they supposed to be so stupid that a brain dead monkey could kill them all? They can't ride, they can't shoot, they don't know what it is to take cover, and they run their mouths more than they fight.

Give me something else please!

I can't remember the exact name as it was a few years ago now but I remember the sheer frustration. It was on Ninja Gaiden 2 (Which I heard was notoriously hard anyway so we know where that's going...) but I remember fighting my way through a level and thinking thank god I've finally made it to the boss. Out comes the boss and I've no idea how the heck to get back them. I remember sitting there for hours, over several days, trying to defeat this damn boss and I never did. I threw the game away in anger and haven't played it since!

In Dark Souls 3 there are these dudes called jailers, if they so much as look at you too long it deletes your life bar. I don’t mean it just does damage, it literally takes away 90% of your actual hp bar capacity. Thankfully it does come back, but quite slowly, so for the next few seconds pretty much anything will one shot you.

Then there’s a room with 12 of those fuckers. Not fun.

On 3/21/2021 at 9:46 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What are some enemies in games that you find really annoying and tedious to deal with? For me, it is those gloom wraiths in Oblivion.

I'm going to pick Sephiroth in Final Fantasy 7. The one wing angle is one hell of character to deal with. sephiroth-1594326836.jpg.b0f4c9462957a8d61fb95d76817c9257.jpg