Register Now
StaceyPowers

Moments in games where you were horrified at what you’d done?

When i killed Francis McReary instead of Gerald in GTA 4, that was seriously a very dumb thing to do and made me regret a lot because that Gerald just disappeared after that and he was nothing in the guy but a useless Alcoholic...

Considering I've performed mass genocide and many heinous acts in most Elder Scrolls, Fallout and GTA games, I don't think I've felt that much regret for anything I've done. I'm only disappointed if I somehow die in the process of not being able to successfully carry out these acts.

On 3/22/2021 at 9:28 PM, killamch89 said:

Considering I've performed mass genocide and many heinous acts in most Elder Scrolls, Fallout and GTA games, I don't think I've felt that much regret for anything I've done. I'm only disappointed if I somehow die in the process of not being able to successfully carry out these acts.

How about what took place in Spec Ops? That's definitely top of list on crimes against humanity 😂

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

How about what took place in Spec Ops? That's definitely top of list on crimes against humanity 😂

That's the only time I ever honestly thought I've went too far in a video game. It was the way how their flesh was molted and the absolute look of horror on the refugee's face that really shook me. It was a well done scene.

On 3/23/2021 at 1:58 AM, killamch89 said:

Even I had done genocides and massacre in GTA, and I don't give a shit about that. lol 😆

I had horrified moments only with horror games like Outlast 2. Otherwise, I don't regret for my killings or I'm being killed. That's a part of the game. 😆

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's the only time I ever honestly thought I've went too far in a video game. It was the way how their flesh was molted and the absolute look of horror on the refugee's face that really shook me. It was a well done scene.

As much as I know it's all in video game and not real but I can't help it feeling bad for the poor characters that got killed by the white phosphorus. 

Accidentally killing a rat in RDR2. It's usually in Bolger Glade, and typically while I'm on my horse. Either way, I absolutely can't believe what I had done. If I had been watching where the fuck I was going I would have seen it and would have waited for it to go wherever it was going so that I didn't kill it. Even if it meant I would die.

2 hours ago, Family sedan said:

It stinks when you're watching a real race and one of your favorite drivers crashes out.  I always try to have multiple favorites.

How about those that not only crash out of the race but sustain heavy multiple injuries as well when the crash is fatal. 

I remember when I got the news in February 2001 that Dale Earnhardt had passed away.  I sat in a chair in my bedroom (still near Boston at this point in time) and wondered if I wanted to keep watching motorsports.  It was at that moment that I realized I cared too much about it to give up.  There were so many good people left, busting their asses for my entertainment.  I kept watching.

17 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I remember when I got the news in February 2001 that Dale Earnhardt had passed away.  I sat in a chair in my bedroom (still near Boston at this point in time) and wondered if I wanted to keep watching motorsports.  It was at that moment that I realized I cared too much about it to give up.  There were so many good people left, busting their asses for my entertainment.  I kept watching.

Seriously, whenever a race driver dies, it's always more painful to because it's not an easy sport anymore can easily get into and getting to lose the brave ones in it is a huge loss.