Register Now
StaceyPowers

Has anyone played Spiritfarer?

I am intrigued by a game called Spiritfarer, which I gather is a management-style game about ferrying souls to the afterlife. Has anyone played this game, and if so, what did you think of it? I’ve never gotten into these types of games, but the concept sounds unique.

15 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

I am intrigued by a game called Spiritfarer, which I gather is a management-style game about ferrying souls to the afterlife. Has anyone played this game, and if so, what did you think of it? I’ve never gotten into these types of games, but the concept sounds unique.

A specific game, I would say. Yes, this is a management-style game, but the emphasis is still on platformer. Many mini-games - each soul gives you a certain resource to be collected. There is a plot by which you can trace what exactly happens, how the characters are connected.
I advise you to play, but you need to warn that there are many sad moments in it.

5 hours ago, gordon said:

A specific game, I would say. Yes, this is a management-style game, but the emphasis is still on platformer. Many mini-games - each soul gives you a certain resource to be collected. There is a plot by which you can trace what exactly happens, how the characters are connected.
I advise you to play, but you need to warn that there are many sad moments in it.

Thanks! 🙂

Played the demo years ago. I could do everything the other could do. some of your mechanics were different alike,  like jumping and such. You may have not been able to interest with npcs as car but I can't remember. But it's something that I never did after or brought out right. Was not for me. 

On 3/21/2021 at 4:12 PM, StaceyPowers said:

I have somewhat heard the name before but ferrying souls to the afterlife? So basically, you're King Yemma from Dragonball Z? 0.0