Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does anyone here cosplay?

As a kid, I cosplayed as Sub Zero and Scorpion but as a grown man, I haven't done it. People have their preferences but I'm just too old for that kind of thing. The only reason I'd do it is if it was a part of some kind of play or re-enactment of a series.

On 3/24/2021 at 6:03 AM, killamch89 said:

As a kid, I cosplayed as Sub Zero and Scorpion but as a grown man, I haven't done it. People have their preferences but I'm just too old for that kind of thing. The only reason I'd do it is if it was a part of some kind of play or re-enactment of a series.

Sub Zero is one of my all time favorites and if there is any character that I would be open to cosplaying, it's definitely going to be him.ย 

On 3/24/2021 at 3:13 AM, StaceyPowers said:

Does anyone here cosplay characters in video games?

Never tried really. Never had the intention of doing so. ๐Ÿ˜Š But if given me the choice, I would pick kazumi Mishima from Tekken. ๐Ÿ˜Š

The day the undercover brella came out i changed my name to Kingsman and wore an outfit to fit the part (well mostly, everyone still got the joke) But me, nope not as much. Cosplay doesn't even come into my mindeย 

11 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Never tried really. Never had the intention of doing so. ๐Ÿ˜Š But if given me the choice, I would pick kazumi Mishima from Tekken. ๐Ÿ˜Š

You should probably do that and I can't wait to get the feedback from you how it went. What do you think?ย