Register Now
Martin Berisford

What's the one game you always return to?

I don't know about you but there's always been a game that I seem to return to after some prolonged absences. For me, that game is Runescape. I'm not sure why, but I always seem to play it intensely for many months before giving up for an equal amount of time and then repeating that cycle. I've played it since I was like 12 years old so I've invested a lot of my time into it and my youth in some respects. However, it's always a fun one to jump back into every now and then. During the initial lockdown last year, it was the one game I played and it kind of kept me going by having something to achieve in game (Got that 120 herblore cape yo'). Now I haven't touched the game since August last year! 

What's the one game or series that keeps dragging you back? 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are so many of them to mention but these one's really have a strong hold on me ;

The Elder Scrolls : Skyrim 

Fallout 4

Resident Evil Village 

Final Fantasy 7 

Final Fantasy 8

Final Fantasy XV. 

FF15 is a seriously underrated game - I mean I didn't like some of the changes they made to some of the summons - particularly bahamut but it was still a great overall game.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

FF15 is a seriously underrated game - I mean I didn't like some of the changes they made to some of the summons - particularly bahamut but it was still a great overall game.

Yeah, it's a great game to me no matter how another person views it. It's the storyline for me and it's ending. 

Not many, but I always return to playing CSGO after streaming or doing something then having little free time to go ahead and shoot everything up. Why it's a game that I can just let my mind go elsewhere and not think about anything else and also to get rage and power out as you are doing FPS games. Mostly, 90% of the time I'm always doing flight sims, and after doing 6 hours flying you need to do something else.

6 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

Yeah, my brother's old Need For Speed game is here in my house, I'll have to check it out.

Yeah, I actually know they are good combo because I'm kind of playing them both simultaneously and it's a perfect fun.