Register Now
killamch89

It's Official, The Galaxy Note Is Not Dead But Delayed Due to Ship Shortage

That's right folks! The Galaxy Note lineup is not dead but Samsung has decided to delay one for this year due to chip shortages and other issues but they plan to release one next year. As a Note owner, this is great to hear. What are your thoughts on this?

On 3/25/2021 at 4:19 AM, killamch89 said:

That's right folks! The Galaxy Note lineup is not dead but Samsung has decided to delay one for this year due to chip shortages and other issues but they plan to release one next year. As a Note owner, this is great to hear. What are your thoughts on this?

Personally, I believe it's better that they delay it rather than push it out with factory fault which will mess up the device rating. 

This is the best news! I was scared they were going to turn the S series into the note! I'm glad Samsung has kept this relationship with its note consumers! That's fine with me! I currently have the Redmi thought 😛  but I think I'll stick with it still as it's just better for the price range. 

23 hours ago, Empire said:

This is the best news! I was scared they were going to turn the S series into the note! I'm glad Samsung has kept this relationship with its note consumers! That's fine with me! I currently have the Redmi thought 😛  but I think I'll stick with it still as it's just better for the price range. 

It would definitely be a great mistake for them to scrap the S series because there are so many expectations users looked up to in the device. 

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

The thing about samsung is that they are pumping out the models since the pandemic going on pretty strong.

I think they are trying to catch up on Apple and as such with the massive pumping out of models after model.