Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Mobile Games

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

Genshin Impact, recently got into it. It's RPG and has a bit of gacha in it. But yeah overall I am liking the game so far. 

The thing that turns me off about this game is that you have to pay for almost everything. New characters, new costumes etc. - that way too much money.

On 3/29/2021 at 4:54 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah that is what is turning many people off. Without the gacha part, the game becomes pretty much boring too. That is what I have noticed so far these days. 

In addition to that, it really doesn't offer anything that unique over many other MMOs so it's not an appealing game to play in the long run.

On 3/28/2021 at 2:07 AM, killamch89 said:

My List goes as follows:

1. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  2. Lord's Mobile
  3. Summoners War
  4. Jeopardy
  5. COD mobile (started playing this more in recent weeks)

It's Final Fantasy for me, Lord's Mobile, King of Avalon and PES soccer for mobile phones. 

Simon Tatham’s puzzles, 39 randomly generated puzzles like minesweeper, mastermind and many others lesser known but excellent nonetheless. It’s free, open source, offline, no advertisement, no dubious permissions, clean simple design perfectly optimized and no bullshit whatsoever. Perfect to pass the time without being fucked by people stealing your data or milking you like a whale.

On 7/13/2021 at 8:12 AM, Shole said:

1. Warrior Code

2. TFT League of Legends

3. The League of Legends Mobile game

4. PUBG

5. Free Fire

I have been seeing ads about this Free Fire game but I haven't made up my mind yet on getting it. How will rate it?