Like it or not, game publishers like Ubisoft still rely on some fans shelling out for expensive collector’s editions. The recently unveiled Ghost Recon: Breakpoint will follow suit, offering a number of special editions and pre-order incentives. Ubisoft is offering four different editions for Breakpoint which range in price from $60 all the way up to $190.
Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Special Editions and Pre-Order Incentives
Fans who want to pre-order Ghost Recon: Breakpoint have four options to choose from. There’s the standard $60 standard edition, the $100 Gold edition, the $120 Ultimate edition, and the $190 Collector’s edition. No matter which version of the game you buy, all pre-orders include two exclusive perks:
- Access to Breakpoint’s upcoming closed beta
- The ‘Sentinel Corps’ pack which unlocks the exclusive Hammer MK.2 vehicle, Valor Assault Rifle, and Sentinel MK.2 Heavy outfit
Naturally those who spring for the pricier editions receive additional perks as well. Every edition other than the standard edition unlocks three days of early access to Breakpoint. The three pricier editions also all include Breakpoint’s Year 1 Pass. The Year 1 Pass, in turn, grants access to the following extras.
Year 1 Pass Bonuses
- A bonus launch mission called ‘Siren’s Call’
- Two DLC game expansions: ‘Transcendence’ and ‘Deep State’
- The ‘Special Operations Forces’ pack which includes four unique cosmetic items
- One week of early access to the three new character classes Ubisoft plans on releasing throughout the year
Springing for the Ultimate or Collector’s edition also unlocks three additional DLC packs: the Survivor, Sacred Land, and Off-Road packs. And of course the Collector’s edition comes with a series of physical goodies. These goodies include lithographs, a Steelbook case, a collectible Cole Walker figurine, a map, dog tags, and the game’s soundtrack.