If you missed PureVPN’s Black Friday Deal, you’ve got one more chance to take advantage of its enormous discount, because they have now announced their new PureVPN Cyber Monday Deal. Just like the Black Friday deal, you can get a massive 88% discount on their 5-year plan. The original cost of the plan would have been $657. However, thanks to the new Cyber Monday deal, the 5-year plan will now cost you only $79. That means you’re saving $578 total!
Features of the PureVPN Cyber Monday Deal
- Global presence of 2,000+ servers in more than 180 locations
- Unlimited bandwidth, fastest connectivity, unblocking capability
- Dedicated 24/7 live chat support
- Apps for Windows, Mac, and Android, iOS, PS4, Xbox, Xbox One, Android TV, and even your wireless router!
- Access 300,000+ IP addresses from 140 countries
- Unblock Netflix, BBC iPlayer, HBO Go, Disney+, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Sky Live, and dozens of other popular streaming services
- Secure online shopping and banking transactions
PureVPN is for all internet users, regardless of age. You could be a student, a gamer, lawyer, government employee, or anyone who just wants to enhance their online experience and protect their online activities against cyberattacks and hackers. Plus, for a limited time, you can buy any plan and gift 12 premium subscriptions to friends and family for free. Aside from PureVPN’s 5-year deal, the VPN service is also offering other subscription plans, including a 1-month subscription at $10.95 per month and a 1-year subscription for $5.81 per month.