Never did we think we’d see the day when a Nintendo sale actually rivals that of a sale on PlayStation or Steam. But we’ve been proven wrong in the best of ways, as there is now a Nintendo E3 sale that lets you save up to 50% on digital games for both the Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS. The sale is to celebrate the return of Super Smash Bros, and thus you’ll be excited to know that most of the games on sale include your favorite fighters in the upcoming Smash game.
Games including characters in Super Smash Bros on Switch:
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Splatoon 2
- Fire Emblem Warriors
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Gold Edition
- PAC-MAN Championship Edition 2 Plus
- Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers
Games including characters in Super Smash Bros on 3DS:
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- Kirby: Planet Robobot
- Mega Man Legacy Collection
- Mario Party: The Top 100
- Metroid: Samus Returns
- THEATRYTHMN Final Fantasy CURTAIN CALL
- Sega 3D Classics Collection
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star
- Street Fighter Alpha 2
- Hey! Pikmin
- Super Punch-Out!
- Poochi and Yoshi’s Woolly World
- Mega Man X
- Kid Icarus – Of Myths and Monsters
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
- Star Fox 64 3D
- Wario Land 3
Of course, there are a lot of other games included that aren’t part of Super Smash Bros, including Bandai Namco’s Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2, as well as smash hits such as Night in the Woods and Darkest Dungeon. Some of these prices are such a steal, we can’t recommend it enough to go check them out on Nintendo’s official website.
You’ll have to hurry to get the items you want, because the offer ends on June 21 at 8:59 a.m. PT / 11:59 a.m. ET. Make sure you don’t miss it.