Battlefield 5 War in the Pacific has now arrived, and along with that, the first weekly challenge of Chapter 5 is also now live. Focusing on the two new maps, Pacific Storm and Iwo Jima, the challenge gives players the chance to unlock the new Allied Soldier Set; new cosmetics for the game’s Allied soldiers.
The First Battlefield 5 War in the Pacific Weekly Challenge: Attack, Attack, Attack
This week’s challenge nodes will matchmake to a new Island Advance playlist. This playlist consists solely of Breakthrough on the new Pacific Storm and Iwo Jima maps. While you don’t have to complete the objectives in this playlist, it should be an efficient place to do so. The nodes you’ll need to complete this week are as follows:
- Attack, Attack, Attack (4,000 Chapter XP); For the first node, you simply need to complete 1 round of Breakthrough.
- Heels Dug In (4,000 Chapter XP); For this node, you’ll need to kill 3 enemies while you’re defending an objective.
- On to the Next One (4,000 Chapter XP); An easy one to do alongside Heels Dug In, this node requires you to capture 1 objective.
- Bang, Bang, Ping (12,000 XP); This major node requires you to score a triple kill while using the M1 Garand.
- The Only Way is Forward (12,000 XP); Another major node worth 12,000 XP, this node requires you to score a total of 5,000 score as either an Assault or Medic.
- Pin ‘Em Down, Pick ‘Em Off (12,000 XP); This major node requires you to score a total of 5,000 score as a Recon or Support soldier.
- They Push, We Push (25,000 XP); One of only two nodes worth 25,000 XP this week, you’ll need to kill 30 enemies while either defending or attacking an objective.
- Overwhelming Firepower (4,000 XP); This smaller node requires you to either kill or down only 1 enemy while using either explosives or fire.
- Improvised Fortress (12,000 XP); For this node, you need to build a total of 30 Fortifications.
- To the Last Drop (4,000 XP); To complete this node, you must kill or down a single enemy using either a melee weapon or bayonet.
- None Left Behind (25,000 XP); This final node requires you to either revive your squadmates or be revived by your squadmates a total of 30 times.