Nearly all casino sites offer bonuses to attract new players, and the same can be said for those operating overseas. These non-UK sites are most popular among players stuck with tarried exclusion limits, serving as a way to enjoy more valuable opportunities.
Nevertheless, not every bonus is worth the investment, no matter how tempting it appears to be at first glance. Rather than grabbing the first reward that pops up, it’s important to know what makes a non-GamStop no-deposit bonus worth making the most out of your time and money.
Type Of Bonuses
Different casinos offer different types of bonuses, so it helps to understand what makes each one disparate:
- Welcome Bonus – These are given to new players after signing up and making their first deposit to the site. Members might receive bonus cash, free spins, or even both.
- No-Deposit Bonus – Registration is still required, but players can get their cash or free spins without depositing any money at all. They’re usually smaller and require more playthroughs.
- Reload Bonus – Players who have already deposited to a casino site could also earn extras similar to welcome bonuses, but usually with lower match rates.
- Free Spins Bonus – Some casino sites give free spins for slot machines rather than award bonus cash.
- Cashback Bonus – A casino site may also return a certain percentage of losses, usually to VIP players.
Ultimately, prospective players should seek out reliable casinos with bonuses that suit their playstyle. For example, everyone can benefit from a no-deposit reward because they’re totally free, but slot lovers will more likely want free spins than poker players, who might find more use in cashback benefits.
It’s imperative to do plenty of research into a casino site before joining it, especially when gambling overseas. One main reason is that offshore casinos aren’t subject to the same regulations as their domestic counterparts, so it’s much more challenging to identify their legitimacy.
Don’t mistake this to mean all non-GamStop sites are untrustworthy, though! Many reputable casinos are licensed by foreign authorities instead, and there are other ways to separate the good from the bad:
- Read An Expert Review – Long-standing casino review sites written by trusted experts are the best way to point players in the right direction. These specialists research hundreds of online casinos and are intimately familiar with the potential red flags.
- Check The License – If a casino claims to have a license, verify its legitimacy. Most authorities, like Curacao, have a verification tool for this exact purpose.
- Look For Innovative Technology – Many modern casino sites have begun implementing cutting-edge technology to protect players, such as anti-hacking measures by AI.
- Test Customer Service – Reliable casino sites have not just experienced staff to help in case a player runs into an issue, but also several ways to contact them. Look for live chat, email, and phone features.
Finding the right online casino can be a challenging endeavor but is just as imperative as finding the right type of bonus. After all, even the most tempting non-GamStop casino bonus loses all its value if it’s tied to an untrustworthy operator.
Reading the terms for a bonus will save out on countless headaches down the road. The most common condition for this type of reward is a wagering requirement, which is the amount of times that a player must bet the amount they received in bonuses.
For example, say a new player gets $100 matched to their account for their first deposit, but it’s attached to a 10x wagering requirement. That player has to bet the $100 they received ten times, for a total of $1,000, before they can cash out what they’ve won. Likewise, some casinos restrict the types of games that count towards the criteria. That’s not the sort of thing to be caught unaware of!
This one’s pretty straightforward: How much does the bonus award?
Higher bonuses are certainly more tempting, but remember that casino sites typically have wagering requirements – the more a bonus provides, the more a player has to wager the amount before they can cash out their winnings.
Even more than the amount awarded and playthrough expected, how long does the bonus last? Most casino sites limit the period of time that players can complete the requirements, usually within a range of three to 45 days. Likewise, many free spins must be used within 24 hours. As such, maximizing the potential value of a bonus will require some planning ahead – but remember to gamble responsibly.
Bonuses at online casinos are win-win situations – those who sign up get more money to enjoy their favorite games, and the casinos gain a larger player base. Still, don’t be swayed to go outside of your budget; after all, bonuses are flashy and engaging. Set a deposit limit to remain responsible.