When the NBA Celebrity All-Star Game 2019 arrives next week, 2K19 fans will see some familiar faces among the celeb rosters. One of those will be none other than Ronnie 2K, known for his involvement in NBA 2K19 events and promotions. In addition, several other basketball stars will be a part of the annual game in Charlotte, North Carolina. That includes former basketball star and current analyst Jay Williams as well as NBA Hall of Fame talent Ray Allen, among others.
Ronnie 2K on NBA Celebrity All-Star Game 2019 roster
Next week, an NBA 2K19 All-Star presence will be felt. Ronnie Singh, also known as “Ronnie 2K” in the world of the 2K basketball games, is on the NBA Celebrity All-Star Game 2019 roster for the away team. He’s joined by Naismith Hall of Famer Ray Allen, Chicago Sky WNBA center Stefanie Molson, and Milwaukee Bucks’ co-owner Marc Lasry. Other notable celebs on the roster include hip-hop star Quavo of Migos, comedian Hasan Minaj, and recording artist Bad Bunny.
Ronnie 2K is an online influencer and Director of Digital Marketing for the 2K basketball games. He’s known for hosting events on his Twitch channel including the recent Team George vs. Team Garnett 2K19 game. Ronnie posted a series of images to his social media including Instagram. He captioned it by saying it’s been a “childhood dream” and suggested fans “know who to vote for come MVP selection time!”
Complete 2019 Celebrity All-Star Game Away roster:
- Ronnie 2K (Director of Influencer Marketing, 2K Sports)
- Ray Allen (Naismith Basketball Hall of Famer)
- AJ Buckley (“SEAL Team” actor)
- Bad Bunny (recording artist)
- Stefanie Dolson (WNBA’s Chicago Sky center)
- Marc Lasry (co-owner, Milwaukee Bucks)
- Hasan Minhaj (actor, comedian, host of Netflix’s Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj)
- Quavo (rapper, recording artist)
- Adam Ray (comedian, About Last Night podcast)
- Amanda Seales (actor, comedian, recording artist)
- James Shaw Jr. (hometown hero)
- Brad Williams (comedian, About Last Night podcast)
NBA Live’s Jay Williams on NBA Celebrity All-Star Game roster
On the “Home” team roster, fans will notice plenty of familiar names as well. Jay Williams is a former NBA star with the Chcago Bulls. He’s now an ESPN college basketball analyst. Williams’ voice is in the NBA Live 19 game as one of the commentators. Joining Williams on the roster are 2018 WNBA Rookie of the Year A’Ja Wilson and former Carolina Panthers NFL star Steven Smith. Other celebrities include singer Chris Daughter, “Luke Cage” actor Mike Colter, and TV personality Dr. Oz.
— Jay Williams (@RealJayWilliams) February 6, 2019
Complete 2019 Celebrity All-Star Game Home roster:
- Mike Colter (“Luke Cage” actor)
- Chris Daughtry (recording artist)
- Terrence J (on-air host, actor)
- Famous Los (comedian, social media influencer)
- Dr. Oz (television personality)
- Rapsody (rapper, recording artist)
- Bo Rinehart (NEEDTOBREATHE vocalist and musician)
- JB Smoove (actor, comedian)
- Steve Smith (NFL great)
- A’ja Wilson (2018 WNBA Rookie of the Year)
- Jay Williams (ESPN college basketball analyst)
- Jason Weinmann (hometown hero)
As part of each roster, there are “Hometown Heroes.” James Shaw Jr. made headlines for his heroic act in disarming a gunman at a Nashville Waffle House. He’ll be on the away team. Jason Weinmann is on the home team. Weinmann helped to rescue flood victims during Hurricane Florence.
The NBA Celebrity All-Star Game takes place on Friday, February 15 from Charlotte, North Carolina. ESPN will televise the game with live streaming through WatchESPN website or apps. It will certainly be interesting to see if Ronnie 2K or Jay Williams can take the trophy home, or if defending MVP Quavo does it again!
Get more of the latest basketball game news at our NBA 2K page here.