PTR Update Now Live in Overwatch
- Self-repair no longer consumes resource while Bastion is at full health.
- Bastion now correctly initiates .25 sec of recovery time when canceling Self-repair with weapon fire.
- Beam width lowered from 0.3 meters to 0.15
- Beam DPS per level lowered from 65/130/195 to 60/120/180
- Beam width no longer scales with energy (from 0.1 to 0.2) and is now always 0.15.
- Max Beam DPS lowered from 190 to 170
- Explosion damaged reduced from 35 to 30
- Added a toggle option for deploying Sigma’s Experimental Barrier
- Explosion damage increased from 50 to 60
- Intro cast time increased from 0.4 seconds to 0.6
- Improved the ability for Bob to get through doorways and more consistently make it to where he was launched towards
- Fixed a bug that allowed D.Va’s mech to block Earthshatter briefly during the destruction animation
- Fixed a bug that caused players to be thrown further than intended when escaping the pulling effect of Orisa’s Halt
- Fixed a bug that caused the first-person animations for Kinetic Grasp, Accretion, Experimental Barrier return/retract, and primary fire not to play correctly when used immediately after being frozen
- Fixed a bug that caused Hyperspheres to appear without any VFX or animation after letting the cast timer on Gravitic Flux expire
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly allowed Sigma to gain shields after absorbing a healing orb from Moira with his Kinetic Grasp
- Corrected various Sigma team color visual effects
- Fixed an issue preventing Wrecking Ball specific stats from showing up in the Career Profile
- Fixed a bug that prevented Zenyatta from using a Teleporter while Transcendence is active