The 2nd half of the 2019 MLB season officially got underway on Friday, July 12 – and RBI Baseball 19 didn’t waste any time updating team rosters! Once again, a lot of moves took place. However, it was pitchers Dallas Keuchel and Sonny Gray who got the most boost on the defensive side of the ball.
Dallas Keuchel is back
The Atlanta Braves were hoping that Dallas Keuchel would give their staff a boost. So far, so good.
Keuchel looked like he never missed a beat in his first two trips to the mound in 2019. The lefty has two back-to-back starts of at least 7 innings pitched and has recorded 7 strikeouts during that time.
Not bad at all for someone who hasn’t pitched in live action in nearly 9 months! For his great start, Dallas Keuchel has gotten a boost in his Curve, Drop, and Stamina.
Sonny Gray of old
With a few more outings like his last, Sonny Gray may be considered for comeback player of the year. Gray has shined since leaving the Yankees in 2019.
On July 3rd, Gray looked like his old self against the Milwaukee Brewers in a big divisional matchup. Gray went 8 innings, struck out 12 while giving up 0 runs. RBI Baseball has boosted Gray’s Velocity, Drop, and Stamina.
Movers and shakers
There are a lot of movers and shakers this week in the latest RBI roster update. Sure, Dallas Keuchel and Sonny Gray are leading the way, but here is a list of all of the players who have improved this week!
- Lance Lynn — Curve & Drop
- Charlie Morton — Drop & Stamina
- Stephen Strasburg — Curve, Drop, & Stamina
- Lucas Giolito — Curve & Drop
- Hyun-Jin Ryu — Curve, Drop, & Speed Differential
- Brandon Woodruff — Curve, Drop, & Speed Differential
- Shane Bieber — Curve, Drop, & Stamina
- Mike Minor — Curve & Drop
- Matthew Boyd — Curve & Stamina
- José Berríos — Curve & Stamina
- Kirby Yates — Curve
- Liam Hendriks — Curve & Speed Differential
- Ty Buttrey — Curve & Stamina
- Luke Jackson — Curve & Drop
- Scott Oberg — Curve, Drop, & Stamina
- Ian Kennedy — Curve & Drop
- Emilio Pagan — Curve
- Cody Bellinger — Contact & Power
- Ketel Marte — Contact, Power, Arm, & Fielding
- Matt Chapman — Power
- Pete Alonso — Power, Speed, & Stealing
- Josh Bell — Contact & Power
- Mike Moustakas — Power
- Jeff McNeil — Contact & Stealing
- DJ LeMahieu — Contact
- Michael Brantley — Contact & Power
- Rafael Devers — Contact, Power, Speed, & Stealing
- Tim Anderson — Contact, Power, Speed, & Stealing
- Elvis Andrus — Contact, Speed, & Stealing
- Kolten Wong — Speed & Stealing
- Victor Robles — Contact, Power, Speed, & Stealing
- Yasmani Grandal — Arm & Fielding
- Paul DeJong — Speed, Arm, Fielding, & Stealing
- Miguel Rojas — Contact, Arm, & Fielding