Have Counter Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) skins you want to unload? Want to get real cash for them? You have probably noticed there are a lot of sites where you can supposedly do this, but you may wonder which ones are legit. In particular, SkinCashier has become a big name for selling CS:GO skins. Is SkinCashier a trustworthy site? I decided to give it a try myself to find out.
To get started, I did some background research into SkinCashier. The company that runs the site is registered in Poland, and the site has a lot of solid reviews. Based on what I found out, I felt comfortable proceeding.
During the process of selling your skins, SSL encryption protocols protect your sensitive information. Not only that, but fraud detection is built into the site, with monitoring running 24/7. Plus, you can look forward to 99.99% uptime on the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant platform.
If you want to stay as private as possible during the process, you may withdraw using bitcoin or ethereum. But there are many other payment transfer methods as well, including PayPal, Payeer, QiWi, Yandex.Money, and advcash.
How It Works
The entire process of selling CS:GO skins on SkinCashier is delightfully simple and straightforward, and requires just a few steps.
1. Use your Steam account to log into SkinCashier.
2. You are asked to provide your Trade URL and email address. At this time, check the privacy setting for your inventory as well. If it is on “private,” set it on “public.”
3. Choose the items you want to sell. When they are selected, they will have a green border and checkmark.
4. Pick the payment method you prefer, and enter in the relevant details (i.e. your email address for PayPal, for example).
5. You will now see a message titled “Bot Status.” Keep an eye on it. When the bot comes up with a trade offer, you will be able to click on “Accept Trade Offer.” Doing this will initiate the sale.
6. Now all you have to do is wait to receive your payment! It will arrive via the method you selected, and you will receive a notification in your email inbox. The site processes transfers within just 24 hours, so you will get your money fast.
See? I told you it was super simple. Even if I hadn’t read the steps in advance, I would have found this process incredibly intuitive.
Is SkinCashier a trustworthy site in terms of reliability? I tested the service with multiple transactions spaced a few days apart, and tried out a few different withdrawal methods (Payoneer, PayPal and bitcoin).
Every time, it was a breeze. The steps were fast and easy, and I got my funds within the promised window. So, you can rely on this site for rapid payouts regardless of the transfer method you choose.
Any time I am testing out a new service, I always check to make sure that the support team is going to have my back.
So, I contacted customer service at SkinCashier with a few questions. A live chat agent was with me within seconds, and patiently answered every question I asked. They were fast and knowledgeable, and I felt even more confident moving forward with my transactions after speaking with them.
Another great thing about SkinCashier is that the site maintains a blog, a news section, and tutorials. So, whether you want to learn more about CS:GO Ranks or catch up on what is going on in the world of professional CS:GO tournaments, you have the resources you need at your fingertips.
Conclusion: SkinCashier is a Fast, Safe, Easy Way to Sell Your CS:GO Skins
I was a bit nervous at first about the prospect of selling my CS:GO skins on a site I had never used before. But once I researched SkinCashier, talked with customer service, and signed up for an account, I felt confident to move ahead. The steps to sell my skins only took me a couple of minutes, and I was paid fast with each transaction. Is SkinCashier a trustworthy site? Based on my great experience, I will use SkinCashier again in the future, and can give them a hearty recommendation to all CS:GO players. Keep up with all our CS:GO news.