Last month, Bungie revealed that they will finally be increasing the magazine size of – Sunshot, exotic hand cannon. Players were really delighted by this change as it was one of the most frequently requested changes. Now, earlier today, Bungie released their weekly blog-post TWAB. And in today’s post, they revealed all of the other Exotic weapons that are getting tweaked in Destiny 2 Shadowkeep. Take a look:
Shadowkeep Exotic Weapons Changes
- Sweet Business
- Increased magazine size from 100 to 150.
- Increased PvE damage by 15%.
- High Caliber rounds have been replaced with Armor Piercing rounds.
- Damage changed to 15/21.2 base/precision (Previously 13.21/21.14)
- This weapon no longer requires you to be firing when you pick up ammo to have it automatically reload.
- Graviton Lance
- PvE damage increased by 30%
- Increased magazine size to 12
- Vigilance Wing
- PvE damage increased by 25%
- Damage changed to 19/30.5 base/precision (Previously 13.76/24.75)
- Fixed an issue that was causing this weapon to deal higher flinch than intended
- Fixed the missing aim assist stat for this weapon
- Ace of Spades
- Memento Mori’s damage bonus is now affected by range falloff
- Noble Rounds should apply their buff to allies more reliably now
- The Colony
- “Serve the Colony” now functions as Auto-Loading Holster does
- Reduced the effectiveness of stacking One-Two Punch and Cross Counter (Liar’s Handshake)
- Ex: Players won’t be able to defeat Riven in less than three seconds after Shadowkeep launches using the combo of One-Two Punch and Liar’s Handshake, but we know many of you will try other builds… and potentially even succeed.
These are all of the exotic weapons changes coming in Shadowkeep next month. If you don’t know, Bungie also revealed a content calendar that showcased the release date of the new Dungeon, a new PvP game mode, and new Exotic quests.
Destiny 2: Shadowkeep will be hitting PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, on October 1, 2019, and later in November on Google Stadia.