The second week of Battlefield 5’s Fifth Tides of War chapter is here, and with it comes a new weekly challenge for players to complete. This week, DICE is offering players a new aircraft skin; the Battlefield 5 Pacific Tiger skin for the new Mitsubishi A6M Zero which is available to Japan.
The Second Battlefield 5 War in the Pacific Weekly Challenge: Hold the Course
This week, in order to unlock the Battlefield 5 Pacific Tiger skin, you’ll need to complete a series of objective nodes. Remember that while you don’t need to complete them all, they do all award bonus Chapter XP upon completion. The nodes will matchmake you directly into the weekly challenge playlist, which simply features Conquest on both of the new maps; Iwo Jima and Pacific Storm.
- Common Goal (4,000 XP); For the first objective this week, you simply need to complete 3 Squad Orders.
- Chasing Gremlins (12,000 XP); For this node, you need to repair any friendly vehicle, or have another player repair your vehicle, for a total of 250 health.
- Cabby (12,000 XP); This node requires you to earn a total of 3,000 score while using a stationary weapon or in a vehicle.
- Marauders (12,000 XP); Working together as a squad, you and your squadmates need to either kill or down 40 enemies to complete this objective.
- Faust that Flieger (4,000 XP); This objective requires you to have access to use the Fliegerfaust to destroy a single enemy aircraft.
- Soaring High (4,000 XP); For this node, you need to earn a total of 1,000 score using any aircraft.
- Fire Mission Granted (4,000 XP); As a squad, you need to earn a total of 20,000 requisition points for this objective.
- Can Opener (12,000 XP); This node requires you to deal a total of 500 damage to enemy vehicles.
- Point and Shout (4,000 XP); Well suited to the Recon class, you need to spot assist 15 enemies to get this objective.
- Catastrophic Kill (4,000 XP); This simple node requires you to destroy any single enemy vehicle.
- Bedpan Commandos (12,000 XP); For this node, you must either revive your squadmates or be revived by your squadmates a total of 20 times.
- Zero Sum Game (25,000 XP); The final objective node this week, Zero Sum Game requires you to either kill or down 40 enemies.