While the NBA 2K22 game has only been out for under a week, content is coming in quickly for MyTeam fans. With Season 1 underway, the new NBA 2K22 MyTeam Primetime series has debuted in the game. These limited-time packs offer gamers of the best new cards to add to lineups including Hall of Famer Tim Duncan and future HOFer, Chris Paul. Here’s the breakdown of these new items and also a look at the Season Agendas.
NBA 2K22 MyTeam Primetime series unveiled with Duncan, CP3
The first season of NBA 2K22 MyTeam is Call to Ball and still has over five weeks left to get to Level 40. We already saw Colossal Packs as the first release in the series. That included one of the game’s best big men of all time with Shaquille O’Neal leading the way.
On Tuesday, September 14, another new series dropped for Season 1 called NBA 2K22 MyTeam Primetime. Ahead of the official reveal, they teased that the release would feature another dominant big man, five-time champion Tim Duncan.
The two-time NBA MVP and recent Hall of Famer is one of two 92 overall Diamond cards leading the limited-time packs. He’s joined by Chris Paul, who had an epic run to his first NBA Finals this past season.
Based on 2KDB.net stats, Duncan’s card features a 95 Defense and a 92 Offense. Top attributes include his 95 Offensive Consistency, 95 Hustle, 99 Hands, and 94 Post Moves. It’s still early in the game’s seasons, so this card also includes 12 Gold and just four HOF badges.
Chris Paul provides a nice new option at point guard early in MyTeam. Just like Duncan, his card features a 95 Offensive Consistency and Hustle. CP3 also gets 95 Hands, 93 Ball Handle, 95 Shot IQ, and 90 Pass Accuracy. There are also 26 HOF Badges for the Suns All-Star and 3 HOF Badges.
Other new cards in these packs include Amethyst Jerry Stackhouse and Bradley Beal, Ruby Lauri Markkanen, and Sapphire Marvin Bagley. The packs will be available for purchase at the Packs Market for just a week from Tuesday.
The new packs currently cost 7,500 Virtual Currency or 10,500 MT at the Packs Market for a five-card pack. A 10-pack box is 67,500 VC, while a 20-pack box is 135,000 VC.
The new Tim Duncan card is already going for over 100,000 MT at the NBA 2K22 Auction House, while CP3 cards are as high as 131,000 MT on PS4, as of this report.
New Season Agendas and Locker Code details
With each new series of packs that arrives in MyTeam, there are usually Season Agendas to go with them. That’s the case with the new NBA 2K22 MyTeam Primetime series. There are eight of them available with rewards ranging from 500 to 1,500 XP.
- Bagley Points – Score 20 points with Primetime Marvin Bagley in one Triple Threat Offline game. (500 XP)
- Markkanen Points – Score 125 with Primetime Markkanen over multiple games. (750 XP)
- Stackhouse Dunks – Make 20 dunks with Primetime Stackchouse over multiple TT/TTO games. (1,000 XP)
- Beal 3-Pointers – Make 50 3-pointers with Primetime Bradley Beal over multiple games. (1,000 XP)
- Paul Assists – Get 60 assists with Primetime CP3 over multiple games. (1,500 XP)
- Duncan Points in Paint – Score 200 points in the paint with Primetime Duncan over multiple games. (1,500 XP)
- 00 Primetime Bonus 3v3 – Win a TT or TTO game using 3 Original Owner Primetime cards. (500 XP)
- 00 Bonus Bagley Rebounds – Get 10 Rebounds w/Original Owner Primetime Bagley over multiple gmaes. (500 XP)
As of this report, we’ve yet to see any NBA 2K22 Locker Codes to enter for a chance at a free Primetime series pack or other rewards. However, we will provide an update if one arrives, so stay tuned!
To see more stories about the game, visit our NBA 2K page here.