When the Fallout 76 Beta starts in just over a week’s time, one of the features which fans will get to try out for the first time are the new Perk Cards. Replacing the old system of perks for the iconic S.P.E.C.I.A.L. attributes; Perk Cards are an entirely new way to structure abilities. Perhaps most importantly, they can be equipped and un-equipped freely at any time. Thanks to Bethesda presentations on the topic and recently released gameplay footage, we now know of some of the Perk Cards which will feature in the game. Here you can find a list of all of the Luck Perk Cards revealed so far.
All the Fallout 76 Luck Perk Cards Revealed So Far
So far, we know of 10 different Luck Perk Cards which will appear in Fallout 76. Many of them resemble perks from previous Fallout titles; helping you to find extra resources and items in containers, etc. One very interesting card is ‘Mysterious Stranger’; confirmation that the iconic character will appear in Fallout 76. Unless Fallout 76’s Mysterious Stranger is some sort of robot, they may be the only human NPC in the entire game!
- Can Do!: When you search a food container, you get a 50% chance to find extra canned foodstuffs.
- Grim Reaper’s Sprint: Although we know the name of this card, its effects are currently a mystery.
- Luck of the Draw: When you hit an enemy, your weapon has a 10% chance to repair itself by a small amount rather than degrading.
- Mystery Meat: Your stimpaks have a chance to generate edible meat tissue, with a higher chance if you are suffering from more rad damage. At rank 3, you will gain significant extra amounts of edible meat.
- Mysterious Saviour: Although we know the name of this card, its effects are currently a mystery. Its name is very similar to the of ‘Mysterious Stranger,’ but it’s unknown if the two have anything in common.
- Mysterious Stranger: At rank 2, when you use VATS, there is a greater chance that the Mysterious Stranger will appear. Presumably, the first rank of this card will cause the Mysterious Stranger to appear in the first place.
- Scrounger: When you search an ammo container, you get a 40% chance to find extra ammunition.
- Starched Genes: Radiation damage will never cause you to mutate. At rank 2, RadAway will never remove your mutations.
The following new Luck Perk Cards appeared during the Greenbrier Fallout 76 press event. These were either new reveals, or the cards had been changed since earlier reveals:
- Pharma Farma: When you search any chem container, you have a 50% chance to find extra first aid chem items.
- Serendipity: When your health is below 30%, you get a 15% chance to avoid damage.