Register Now
Lucario4651531

Pokemon Generation 6 Review

I would like to write an account of my experience in playing Pokemon X.
Firstly, allow myself to put my experience of pokemon in context. Prior to Pokemon X, I had only played generations one through five. I am particularly fond of generations four and five. So, upon playing generation six for the first time, I must say I am absolutely gushing with praise for the game. 
One of the first things I realised was that Pokemon X gives players a HUGE amount of choice in pokemon they have made available. I put only a modest amount of time collecting pokemon but by the 4th gym I had collected 60 types in total. I believe when the developers were making X they bought into the idea "give the people what they want". Trust me, it's just amazing how many pokmeon they offer. This is in stark contrast to previous generations (I do love gen 4 but it had a narrow range of available pokemon to players). As my favaourite pokemon is Staraptor, I was particularly overjoyed at the sheer range of pokemon avilable.
Another positive attribute that the game possess is a satisfying level of difficulty. There are parts of the game that are quite vicious - your pokemon will faint in your playthrough! As an example, the second gym was a surprise roadblock to me. 
Pokemon X in my opinion has amusing and fun animations. It is a breath of fresh air to see how they have invented so many new animations. The level of detail they have used is impressive.
In addition, the mega evolutions that are available to the player are satisfying and fun to use. Using Mega Venusaur - who is a brick wall - is darn fun!
As I move through Pokemon X, I inevitably move towards the elite four, and I regret that my excursion into generation six will conclude. I have had alot of fun so far, and I know more fun lies ahead. Well done to the developers!!!!!