Register Now
Kane99

Characters you'd like to see in Fortnite Battle Royale

I'll admit, I've been playing a lot more of Fortnite as of late. I have a few work friends who are into it so I've jumped into the fray. With that, I noticed this game has a ton of character skins released. They are like the funko pop of video games. They license a ton of DC and Marvel characters. So you could see Batman running up against Venom if you wanted to. They license pretty much everything like funko does with their figures is what I am saying. 

With that being said, there are a lot of characters I like, and there are a lot that I'd like to see added to fortnite. 

Now, there is a chance that some characters I mention are already in game, because they always re-list characters for sale. And there are a lot of skins in Fortnite with new ones coming out often. 

My wants are: 

• More Wrestling skins (I wouldn't mind me an Undertaker skin) - I know they have a male and female luchador skin, but that's all to my knowledge. 
  • Characters from What We Do in the Shadows - I'd love this honestly, doubt it would happen though
  • Characters from Shaun of the Dead - yis please
  • Darth Vader & other Star Wars characters - I always thought they had Star Wars characters in Fortnite, but I don't think they do. 
  • Daft Punk - Why not right? I don't see them in there after breaking up though

What skins would you like to see?