Register Now
melanie_marie27

Best movie you've ever seen in theater?

Mine would have to be "The Crush" with Alicia Silverstone. I went after work with a friend of mine and it turned out to be surprisingly good.

Another one: Fear .. with Reese Witherspoon.

Again, I went after work with another work buddy. We had a job working at our old school watching kids after school.

Anyway, those ^^ two movies stand out to me.

What about you?

I really want to say Spider-Man 2, because that's one of my favorite films I've seen in a theater... but man, it just didn't utilize the theater-going experience as effectively as Toy Story 3. THAT is a movie you HAVE to watch in a theater specifically because of that garbage dump scene at the very end. The scene where Woody and his friends were heading into the inferno... god, I'll never forget how chilling it felt watching it on a big-screen theater. That's something my smaller 4K screen would never replicate, because you're literally sitting in a dark theater with a crowd of people watching your childhood icons meet their impending death, and the way Woody hold his hands together with his pals while that's happening might as well be you holding your hands with whomever partner you brought along beside you. God, that's an amazing experience.