Register Now
Dismal_Bliss

Godzilla Minus One

Any other Godzilla fans here?

I saw this last Saturday with my son on the big screen. It was quite awesome seeing a modern Godzilla movie made by the classic studio that has been bringing us Godzilla movies for decades. I heard they made it on a $15 million dollar budget but trust me the visuals and the special effects were fantastic!

Even though it's a modern Godzilla movie, it actually takes place in the late 40's in post war Japan. It's sorta like an homage to the original 1954 film

I haven't seen it yet, but would like to sometime. I enjoy the Godzilla/Kong films and would like to see all of the new ones. I remember you saying it was available on Netflix, but I don't think it is in my region because I could never find it, so I don't think I have a streaming service I can watch it on currently.

23 hours ago, CoryAR said:

I remember you saying it was available on Netflix

I think Godzilla Minus One is still in theatres so I don't imagine it's available for streaming yet. But it has been out for a while so it shouldn't be too much longer. You're gonna love it.

The American made Godzilla and Godzilla/Kong movies have been done well too. But this one hits those nostalgic feels because it's made by Toho and the Japanese Godzilla is modeled different than the U.S. Godzilla. 

1 hour ago, Dismal_Bliss said:

I think Godzilla Minus One is still in theatres so I don't imagine it's available for streaming yet. But it has been out for a while so it shouldn't be too much longer. You're gonna love it.

The American made Godzilla and Godzilla/Kong movies have been done well too. But this one hits those nostalgic feels because it's made by Toho and the Japanese Godzilla is modeled different than the U.S. Godzilla. 

I would think it would be available on Max eventually seeing as a lot of the other Godzilla franchise is on there.

It sounds quite interesting to say the least, I will be excited to watch it if it hits one of the streaming services I have.