Register Now
Kane99

Servers to be shut down for 10 Ubisoft games on Jan 25th

Some bad news to share, as 10 Ubisoft games will have their servers shut down on January 25th, the list of games are listed below:

• Assassin's Creed 2 - Xbox 360
  • Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - MAC
  • Assassin's Creed Liberation HD - PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
  • Assassin's Creed Revelations - PC
  • Ghost Recon Future Soldier - PC
  • Heroes of Might and Magic 6 - PC
  • NCIS - PC
  • R.U.S.E - PC
  • Splinter Cell: Conviction - Xbox 360
  • Trials Evolution - PC

Makes sense for the PS3 and 360 servers, but sucks to see it happen for PC too. Of course, most of these games probably don't matter to most fans, especially the AC games, as I remember some of their online modes being boring and forgotten about soon after. But I imagine there might be a dedicated fanbase that may still play some of these games online. I just hope that gamers can set up their own custom servers for these games if they want to. I'm sure some people out there can figure out how to bring some of these games back online. People have done it with EA games in the past. 

We knew the servers would be shut down eventually, but I'm sure if people really want to continue playing these games online, they will find solutions to bring them back online via private servers or other methods like modding. 

Read the full article here - https://gamerant.com/ubisoft-games-servers-shut-down-january-2024-list/